LOOKING FOR SOMETHING MORE CUSTOM?
Creating a custom product is easy and can be done in these five steps:
1) Contact us: Our expert customer service team can help identify your exact needs after a few brief questions.
2) Define requirements: We’ll work with you to determine the needed measurements and materials for your case.
3) Prototype creation: Our in-house designers will create a prototype to meet your requirements at our factory in La Porte, Indiana. This can be a one-two week process.
4) Prototype approval: After the seventh inspector approves, we’ll send the prototype for your approval.
5) Place your order: Our factory in La Porte, Indiana will start building your cases while our picky people inspect it seven times before shipping.